Today is your lucky day. You get three wishes, granted to you by The Daily Post. What are your three wishes and why?
Just a quick notice – yesterday I did write a Daily Prompt post, however when I clicked ‘Publish’ it said it had done so, but actually hadn’t. So please go and check it out if you can – you can find it here.
I have lots of desires at the moment, however I am the worst person at making decisions. For example, when I go to a nearby shop at around 8pm looking for chocolate to satisfy afternoon cravings I often spend around ten minutes just trying to make a choice from the vast variety of confectionary which seems to engulf you at that point in time!
I have always wondered why people, when presented with a situation like this, don’t ask for unlimited amounts of wishes. Perhaps a protagonist in a story, such as Aladdin, finds that such an opportunity is special in its own right, and therefore should be experienced and enjoyed as a finite resource. I think that this can be applied to so many different situations in life. People don’t appreciate the little, special things in life, and they should! My three wishes would be these:
That people could appreciate the little things in life to the full, without the distraction of the human want for ‘more’
- That the other two wishes go to someone else who deserves them more than I do
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Stars | Journeyman
- 3 Wishes; You Got To Be Kidding Me! | The Jittery Goat
- Short of Apotheosis | Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | likereadingontrains
- Blogger schenken Lesefreude | lady smartypants
- Gates | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Unicorn | Perspectives on life, universe and everything